La Famille Apocalypse Index du Forum La Famille Apocalypse
Forum de la Famille ¤~Apocalypse~¤ de Nostale

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Oauth Javascript Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Famille Apocalypse Index du Forum >>> Divers >>> Critiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caryolen

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Oauth Javascript Facebook Répondre en citant

Oauth Javascript Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

(If you want to authenticate a user in Node.js or other non-browser environment, you must handle the sign-in flow manually.) . To use the me() feature, do like the following (the example works for Facebook, Github, Twitter and many other providers in this case) : //provider can be 'facebook', 'twitter', 'github', or any supported //provider that contain the fields 'firstname' and 'lastname' //or an equivalent (e.g. For example: provider.setCustomParameters({ 'display': 'popup' }); Reserved required OAuth parameters are not allowed and will be ignored. return user.link(pendingCred); }).then(function() { // Facebook account successfully linked to the existing Firebase user. OAuth.io allows you to integrate 100+ providers really easily in your web app, without worrying about each provider's OAuth specific implementation. var credential = error.credential; // . // Construct provider object for that provider. Services that support OAuth 2. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . CoffeeScript JavaScript Shell . Cheers, Matthias shareimprove this answer answered Aug 17 '09 at 9:10 Matthias 27.8k2787123 38 I think tokenSecret and consumerSekret parameters are supposed to be secret! How could they remain secret when downloaded to browser?!!! –Meysam Feb 26 '10 at 20:04 1 By using SSL, for instance. .NET .NET DotNetOpenAuth OAuthServer a simple OAuth server 2.0 developed in C# to provide OAuth authentication for Active Directory Users. Open your project in the Firebase console. if (!isUserEqual(event.authResponse, firebaseUser)) { // Build Firebase credential with the Facebook auth token. result.user.link(pendingCred).then(function() { // Facebook account successfully linked to the existing Firebase user. For a list of error codes have a look at the Auth Reference Docs. Can anyone help me out please? Any sample code? I know about the Google Code Javascript OAuth library but I am not sure how to implement that. goToApp(); }); return; } // All the other cases are external providers. Sign up . Thinktecture IdentityServer Erlang Erlang OAuth 2 Server framework Go Fosite: Extensible security first OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect SDK for Go. ColdFusion / CFML OAuth2 - OAuth 2.0 Client Library for ColdFusion. I'm using this for the latest version of goo.gl lite. –Matthias Feb 28 '10 at 13:47 1 1.0(a). var email = error.email; // The firebase.auth.AuthCredential type that was used. var email = error.email; // The firebase.auth.AuthCredential type that was used. }).catch(function(error) { // Handle Errors here. add a comment 4 Answers 4 active oldest votes up vote 51 down vote There is a JS client implementation for OAuth here: It contains example code to get you running. Next steps. However, I did hit some issues getting this approved for the Mozilla Add-Ons site, which I'm currently working through. To handle the sign-in flow with the Firebase JavaScript SDK, follow these steps:. It is completely insecure to use secret variables in JavaScript. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. firebase.auth().signOut(); } } This is also where you can catch and handle errors 5a02188284
how to see all friends on facebook chatapplication facebook wii ufacebook hack on facebookhack facebook account 2012 downloadfacebook chat change order of friendszynga login facebookmake a new facebook account in yahooprogram chat facebook pccaptions for facebook pictures of best friendstimeline cover photos for facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Famille Apocalypse Index du Forum >>> Divers >>> Critiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation